Economic Development Achievement Awards
Nominate an Economic Development Leader Today!
SEA is accepting nominations for our Annual Economic Development Achievement Award & our Lifetime Economic Development Leadership Award
Winners will be announced at our Annual Celebration Event on September 20
Annual Economic Development Achievement Award
- Nominee may be an individual; public, private or non-profit organization; or business.
- Nominee must have exhibited efforts during the year resulting in significant and sustainable economic growth for Rio Rancho and Sandoval County.
- The effort may be in terms of potential economic impact (documented) or provides a foundation for future sustainable prosperity in the community.
Lifetime Economic Development Leadership Award
- Nominee must be an individual or an organization.
- Nominee must have exhibited exceptional leadership over time in building the local economy.
- Nominee must have been a champion of collaboration.
- Nominee must have exhibited steward leadership and unselfish dedication to the community’s economy and prosperity.
- Nominations will be sought through a public solicitation process.
- The SEA Board will appoint a review panel that will review nominations.
- The review panel will make a recommendation to the SEA Executive Committee on one or both awards.
- The award(s) will be confidential until announced at the Annual Celebration.